I was on 7 Ensure Pluses a day for months, but I couldn't do it. Every can would make me nauseous. I couldn't do more than 5 or 6 cans. Eventually, I started using a Kangaroo pump to slowly put the formula in me, but I hated being tethered to a pump. I was losing weight. Boost made me even more nauseous. But then a friend gave me their old Vitamix blender. I started blending up regular meals, whatever my family was eating. I could tolerate MUCH higher volumes of food. If you're going to be using a PEG longterm and if you can get a high-end blender like a Blendtec or Vitamix (they often offer medical discounts) then I highly recommend a blended diet. There are also pre-made blended meals you can purchase like Real Food Blends or Liquid Hope. PM me for more information.

Question: I just mentioned Vitamix, Blendtec, Real Food Blends and Liquid Hope on here, but I don't think I'm supposed to advertise somebody else's product on this forum, right? Please don't kick me off if I've done wrong!! :-)

Brian Liebenow, Stage 2 NHL survivor (left tonsil), I eat everything through a PEG tube. http://travelingtubie.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-i-tubie.html
11/03 - started CHOP chemo
12/03 - remission
1/04 - finished chemo
4/04 - started 25 rads to make sure they got all the cancer
5/04 - stopped rads after 20 due to severe reaction to radiation
5/05 - began seeing damaging effects of radiation
7/08 - PEG
4/09 - 5th unsuccessful jaw surgery

Smile!! Laughter is the best medicine!