So, I got scoped poked and prodded on Feb 18th and got the all clear. I had a bit of a heart scare as "scanxiety" reared it's ugly head and sent me to the ER with chest pain. After a full cardiac workup, I've been given that all clear there as well.

Overall, I've been doing Ok at almost a year out of treatment. While I have quite a few of the usual side effects, I'm managing well overall.

Today, I noticed a hard painless swollen node under my right ear just at the jawline. It's visible just looking in the mirror. I'd estimate it to be at least a centimeter or more right now. Obviously I'm kinda freaking as this is how it all started in August of 2012. I don't poke and prod myself at all so I didn't notice it before and it's only been a month since my last check up. Could the beast have come back that fast and strong?

I sent a note off to my team and I have an appointment with my dentist and GP next week. I don't know what I'm even asking but damn.... with the stats and me being a year out?....

Positive thoughts and prayers

"T"

Last edited by fishmanpa; 03-18-2014 05:26 PM.

Cardiac bypass 11/07
Cardiac stents 10/2012
Dx'd 11/30/2012 Tx N2b MO Stage IV HPV+
Palatine Tonsillectomy/Biopsies 12-21-12
Selective Neck Dissection/Lingual Tonsillectomy/biopsies TORS 2/7/13
Emergency Surgery/Bleeding 2/18/13
3/13/2013 30rads/6chemo
Finished Tx 4/24/13
NED Since