Here is my current state 3 weeks out from last radiation and 2 1/2 weeks out from last Cetuximab:
Radiation burns started the day I ended treatment and are now about 90% healed. Burns were from my jawline all the way down to my collar bone on both sides of my face, but more so on the tumor side.
My hairline has completely receded in the back, at least 5 inches higher than normal, apparently from the radiation
I'm still on liquids and have been since the 3rd week of treatment, patiently waiting for the tongue pain to subside. Lost about 20lbs
Inside of my mouth is starting to slightly improve everywhere except the side of my tongue back by my molar, it's so sore I have to swish with liquid lidocaine constantly just to drink my shakes and talk halfway decent. No improvement in that one spot at all.
Energy is coming back slightly but still sleeping 10+ hours/night.
Norco is killing me, makes me dizzy and sick to stomach, Zofran helps but seems to add to dizzyness...it almost feels like if I could get to the point where I wouldn't have to take it, I would feel a lot better.
Still have a nice rash on my back and slightly on my chest from the last Cetuximab dose 2.5 weeks ago.
I guess I'm just looking for viewpoints from some of you who have gone through all of this since I have no frame of reference...is all of this normal? I'm due back at Stanford next week for my first followup...thank you

40 yr old male--very active, ns, rarely drink
T4aN0M0 HPV+
11/21/13--Lesion on back right of tongue, biopsy neg, CT neg
11/25/13--2nd biopsy DX SCC BOT
12/21/13--T4aN0M0 via PET and MRI scans
12/30/13--Begin Cetuximab/Rad Treatment
Treatment currently at Stanford Medical Center
2/14/14--Finished 36 rad treatments
2/18/14--Finished 8 cetuximab infusions-completion of treatment
4/26/2014--MRI showed marked tumor regression
5/27/2014--PET clear
8/18/2014--MRI clear