Jeezzz... o.k was dx in June with scc of tongue, i have had 4 surgeries and the last was to remove 3 1/2 cm , came back cancer free, that surgery was on 11/19/13. A couple weeks ago I felt the same stingy feeling, and there is a white spot, of course I am thinking it's possibly just scarring from my four other surgeries, but I am freaking out because it is the same looking and the same feeling. I am going to surgeon in morning, here is my major issue. My CCC blows me off every time i go to them, the dr has said all (4) times that it does not appear to be cancer again and since the CT SCAN, and PET scan were negative he is not concerned..... am i just freaking out? This last surgery was pretty bad, and i refuse to go to that dr again, so i am going to see my ENT surgeon who has been the one who actually done the surgeries, I am just so confused, guess i should see what he thinks i know, but i am thinking it isn't looking good.

Last edited by ChristineB; 01-16-2014 08:55 PM. Reason: removed name

Tongue Lesion 7+ months,CT -, Biopsy +SCC 6/25/13 (didn't ask kind,size,stage...scared/shock)DX fond out 7/3/13, excision of tongue clear margins 7/9/13 spot found 8/13 excsision with frozen sections was SCC had clear margins,10/25 3 more spots 11/19/13 tongue and floor of mouth excision with frozen section of 3 cm
Jenn P