2 Jan 2014! :O)

Thanks guys, if I may, my dad had three girls and he loved to say lets go boys, we all got used to it.

Christine thanks for the reminder about chemo. I know chemo can be hard on the organs like the liver and the kidney. The radiologist said that my husband would not be doing chemo but when we did the biopsy two weeks ago she did say with caution that chemo and stronger radiation would be considered.

I know the ENT said that chemo did improve prognosis by what a consider a great amount but it also can be so inforgiving in its secondary effects. I will ask again when we see our radiologist the reason he is not doing any chemo, she had just mentioned that she did not think he could make through all the treatments. She is very competent and I appriciate her proactiveness is irdering a biopsy and refering my husband to a plastic surgeon for his leg that is still in the raw, with only yhe first signs of a little skin stating to fill in the edges.

I am more relaxed and very rested now so I can be present through everything! Last night my husband said lets do something! We often get stormed into our over 100 year old house. I got him to play some music from accross the world and baked a gluten free cake!

Many thanks, Sophie

husband 61@diagnosis painter
6/9/13 Exophylic invasive SCC IV(ext.gingivobuccal) 3cm+ mandibular/lytic/erosion, jugular/node9mmshort-axis
17/9/13 Dx(moderately aggressive)
24/10/13 left madiblectomy, mod radical neck disct, leg flap, NGtube
2/01/14 (30 tx)rads 60gy
N2b (2nodes under jaw) (rem. in tiny nerves) (rem. 30 nodes)
Clear margin, close 2mm inner cheek
15/05/14 cellulitis
3/12/14 Chest CT Clear
27/02/15 cellulitis
8/6/15 cellulitis
10/6/15 Osteomyelitis