Well, as so many of you have warned, Tim is experiencing his first real "down" days. His last of 3 cisplatin was last Tuesday, and the final radiation was on last Wednesday. He had done so well with eating and drinking Ensure that he had only lost 10 lbs. But now he is fighting to drink 3 or 4 Ensure a day and is losing weight. (He only weighs 170 after stating at 185) I am experiencing all of the negative and stubborn attitude/responses that I have read so much about in this forum. The realization that the worst days are now upon us has me quite stressed, depressed, and frustrated to say the least. I have called in my "reinforcements" who are trying their best to keep us above water.
I am sharing this because it seems to help to put my thoughts down in words, and perhaps get an internet "hug" by means of some supportive suggests or comments.
Anyway.... the house is getting very clean and organized, and many art projects are being completed. LOL

Caregiver to Tim(Best friend and love of my life)55 years young!!
Small BOT SCC (HPV+) with mets to 2 large and 1 "cluster" of right neck lymph nodes. DX 7/2013
Treatment started 8/2013. Completed 10/9/2013 IMRT 70GY over 31 days X2. Cisplatin X3 No PEG.
PET Scan 1/15/2014 NO Evidence of Disease
5/18/2015 NED with follow up visits to oncologist and Radiation oncologist every 3 months.
Cautiously Optimistic and starting on the journey to recovery!