You all are great! It means a lot to get such quick replies. Uptown- we just came home from the prosthodontist. I kept thinking of you in your car on our 3 hr drive home - as he crouched in the seat well looking for small pieces of a phone accessory. smile Fishmanpa- Thanks for being so direct. I really appreciate it and agree. Christine- He does give me plenty of alone time to decompress when I need it smile //Just an update: I talked with him about the steroids and he totally agrees that we need to address it w/ doc ASAP. At the same time, he expressed that he likes the extra energy and I know that means he's going to encourage the doctor to leave things as is. Meaning.. He'll ask the doc ?s the extent of "is it safe?" And then tell me I worry too much... So it'll be interesting times if I have to corner the doctor privately and put my foot down. We will see!

CG to husband-
1/2013 lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma found
5/2013 1st round chemo stopped due to hole in hard palate.
6/2013 SCC found in maxillary sinus/hard palate.
7/2013 Removed tumor from palate + neck dissection T3NO.
Has palatal obturator. Both smokers. Both want to quit. Will be done with 35 rounds of radiation + chemo + erbitux by October 10. Hemoglobin count up from 3 to 13! Lymphoma under control