Julieann, its ok! You were with us in spirit. Im so sorry you are not feeling well. It must be awful to feel so bad every single day for years.

I always appreciate all your support over the years. Im hoping one day you will be able to attend one of the walks. You would have loved being there with Anne Marie, her daughter and me doing the cake walk. I actually was lucky enough to win a huge cake! I dont think cake travels well and I cant eat cake so Anne Marie took it off my hands.

For survivors it really is a life changing event when you get to meet other survivors in person. Just being among others who understand the horrors of what you have been thru without any explanation is an amazing feeling. At some walks people drive for hours to attend. I strongly feel all survivors should make it a point to attend one of the OCF walks even if they only can make it to a walk one time, it is definitely worth the trip.

One day my friend you will get to a walk and we will get to meet up in person smile

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma