I don't mean to revive this topic, but I just wanted to comment here because I have actually talked to the people at the Gerson Clinic in Mexico. I know, silly. When I first became concerned about the possibility of having OC I was terrified of the standard treatment and looking for any way out.

I wanted one thing from these people, and that was proof. They had so many success stories on their website, and a blog from someone who was supposedly cured. Now, I know that they can't give me information about patients, but I gave them consent to give out mine to anyone who might be willing to talk to me about their treatment and how they were cured.

Now, for me personally, if I were cured from any disease for a fraction of what standard treatment costs with none of the side effects, I would be telling everyone about it. EVERYONE. I would be touring the country giving speeches, showing all of my testing before, during, and after. They would have to off me to keep that s*** a secret.

Before I asked for this, I was receiving phone calls and emails from them several times a day. They pursued me constantly from the moment I contacted them. They offered to have someone pick me up here in San Diego and bring me to the clinic. I got to speak, supposedly, with one of the doctors. After I asked them if they could possibly give one of their successful patients my information to have them contact me, I got dead silence. I was told that wasn't possible and they pursued me no further.

I continued to call and email, offering options for ensuring they would have no confidentiality issues, they were uninterested and I never heard from them again. They didn't even offer to attempt it. If that isn't a red flag (aside from the others, of course) I don't know what is.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my experience and add another angle of insight to the topic. I really wanted to believe it was legit, but there was simply no way for me to convince myself after all that.

33 yr old female, former smoker of too many years.
Currently awaiting results of a neck ultrasound.