My sister in law could barely climb on the massage table when the rock healer arrived with his bag of stones. She was one of the most intelligent people I ever met but in her final week of a 4 year battle she was grasping for anything. The idiot (and man he was) that worked with her was an insult to tragedy, "I'll have you outside kicking a football with your son next week."

That said, Reiki is very relaxing, as is massage, meditation, visits from friends, ACTIVITY. Cheryl made a point about "what works" and our ultra conservative onc is the first to say that activity is critical.

Anyone knowing my Dad knows he's not alive and doing pretty damn well today due to treatment alone. Oh, and that whacky Miss Cindy? She's ahead of the curve re the right treatments and places to get them--hopefully taking me to a Reiki bar for happy hour after that appointment with Dr. Charming? ;o)

Caco
CG to Dad. Biopsy 5/11 non-op, SCC stage IV poorly dif at base of tongue with nodes, quit smoking in '85, ChemoRad began 8/2/11 ended 9/22/11 with NED. Distant mets 11/11, clinical trials. War raging on!