It's good you have your biopsy set up. Maybe you could see if they would reschedule a little sooner? For me, waiting even one day was excruciatingly stressful. You could ask them to let you know if they have a cancellation and can get you in sooner. If your stress level is high, tell them about that, too. When my son was scheduled for an appointment with the ENT for two weeks away, I was in such an anxious state I could barely talk on the phone. So when my ex-daughter-in-law called to ask how Paul was doing, and I told her, she volunteered to call the doctor to move up the appointment. That was on a Friday and we got the appointment for the following Monday! (She's a good talker) My son was not too happy about his ex-wife being involved but I was happy. When you see the doctor, bring someone with you if you can. THey can help you remember what the doctor said and ask questions of their own. Make a list of your questions. I've even faxed the doctor my questions a had of time so they could be ready with answers in case they have to look them up.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)