Thank you for saying that Ana that she WILL still be your children's grandmother. She is your blood, she will be their blood, she will be in your children and you will see that in them when the time comes to have your own. And when my dad passed away my niece was a very young and she told my brother and sister in law that grandpa was there or she would just say "hi grandpa" or my grandchildren would stare and watch or smile when they were babies as if somebody was there that we couldn't see but they did, it was eerie but yet it was peaceful. Even though my brother is a scaredy pants and it just freaked him out whenever his daughter did that, we all thought that it was awesome and would ask her when we were there if Grandpa was there too! He never was...darn it. He passed away before I got to the damn hospital cuz I was at work and had to stop and get my medication before I went for my blood pressure...we all thought he had a stroke...it was a heart attack. My brothers were there but only saw him come in from the ambulance and said he was sitting up awake when he was brought in. How things can happen so fast. Well you keep your head up and just remember the good times and let them make help you to smile!
I have to find my mom's card from her wake and type you the poem I picked out. I can't find it online right now.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed