Hello Dan-O!

Stage I t1nx is fantastic actually, the earlier the cancer is detected, the more options you have and usually far less invasive with less lasting side effects.

Lymphocytes are white blood cells and there are two types, B cells and T cells. Lymphocytes secrete products (lymphokines) that modulate the functional activities of many other types of cells and are often present at sites of chronic inflammation.

To give you advice, get a second opinion before taking any further steps. If I Google "cancerous lymphocyte" it gives me nothing but Leukemia links, which last time I checked can't be cured by getting tissue from the neck removed. This may be nothing and isn't meant to scare you, but it will show you that without all of the information we can't give any "indepth" advice and we are not Dr's (there are Dr's that monitor these forums however for OCF to ensure quality of information etc).

Best advice is to get the best Medical Advice available to you, which is a Comprehensive Cancer Center. Before people start taking tissue or radiation (not fun trust me) make sure you have a multidisciplinary team looking at your wife's records and scans. This will save potentially unnecessary procedures etc and give the best possibility of a good outcome and good quality of life.

Knowledge is power and the only thing we have when everything else is out of our control.

Keep your chin up! Look for answers!

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.