So well said, Sandy - I, too feel blessed to have found this wonderful family. When I first came here, years ago � my heart was breaking and I didn�t know what was ahead for my son. I felt as though I was hanging on to a sharp cliff by my fingernails, slowly slipping off into the darkness below. I was sitting alone in the Rad waiting room waiting for my son when young man, as he left for his treatment, bent over and whispered to me: �Go to Oralcancerfoundation.org�. I did and I found caregivers and patients all here for me, helping me to climb up that cliff to sanity and the most compassionate help, good practical advice and the most accurate and latest information found anywhere. Caregivers and survivors alike helped to guide my son and me through the really rough spots. Some of the survivors were going through their own hell in surviving but took the time to help my son in his own battle of surviving. Yes, we are a family here, and if I can help anyone on this difficult journey, it is only because of what I�ve learned from others who, with such giving hearts, helped my son to survive. What a wonderful thing Brian did to make this all possible for all of us!

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)