As a qualified member of the Club-Infirm, I have come to recognize the power that Care Givers give to us all.
Not only the targeted-infirm, but also those who simply notice your attention and concern given to other humans in your presence.

The older I get, the more Respect I have for Care Givers, those of you willing to touch us with your hands, your attention, your concern, your time; I know it makes you feel good to do these things, however, I�m not sure you appreciate how much MAGIC you carry in your actions.

You truly help us Want to continue our life force, to continue appreciating sunrises, rainbows, flowers, birds, children playing, hearing laughter, thunder, rain, all the gifts Mother Earth has bestowed on us.

Your efforts help us remember the pleasant points of our own lives, your efforts help us want to NOT disappoint you, nor waste your efforts.

GOD Bless you, as you bless us.

My 2centz

69yo male, Steam Engineer, Me=4,SCC=0, loving wife, living life as it comes (no other option)
We are all born from Mother, but live and die alone.
Make the best of it, Mommie did all she could, daddy was just a guidance councelor, the rest is ALL up to you.
...and now, 3rd occurance: Surgery 5/1/12