Hello everyone! Thank you all for your fast reply! It really calms me down. I am so glad I found this forum where I can talk to people who understand me. My symptoms became worse, I have pain in my throat now which worries me even more now. I feel like something is stuck there.

I am from an island where we do not have lots of doctors. So I have done everything possible to change my appointment for an earlier date.But nothing really.. So I am going to Colombia where I have an appointment for the 6th of December. Am going to check everything there, so am also calmer that I will have an appointment abroad and faster than here where I live.

The doctors here really don't care and you are just a number. At least that is the feeling I got. And I have never gone to the doctor before except for having my son, and for pap tests yearly. I was always healthy as a horse ;-) Now I get the feeling that the doctor find me annoying because I come all the time for my symptoms, but I read everywhere, when symptoms don't go away for 2 weeks a doctor needs to be serious about this. For me it has been a year already.

I will keep everyone updated. I will be going to Colombia the 4th of December until the 17th. And I hope for the best!!

(ooh I don't smoke, drink occasionally only for a party, b-days, Xmas etc..I used to smoke in my teens and 20ties, but was more of a social smoker.)