Yes - sorry he's having such a hard time if it... Some teachers are like some Drs. Going through the motions and very task oriented! Sometimes they forget about the individual people they are dealing with. I'm sure some of it has to do with numbers since they see an deal with so many kids/people during the day.

I'm sorry your hubby was of little help. Mine is supportive but doesn't acknowledge the fact that this could come back - so I know how you feel! I didnt really tell him much about what is going on. Just give him updates every now and then!

Thankfully you only have a few more days to wait. And hopefully it's nothing. saying a prayer for you regardless. They never hurt! smile have a great day. I too am off to work!

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan