Please dont get yourself all worked up! We are all so afraid of a recurrence. But think about it.....we can NOT live our lives in fear of 'what if'. You just have to go on with your life and pay attention to changes.

I was surprised to read your post. You are always so in tune with your body. Its not like you to put things like this off. Lets think logically and positively! Please dont scare yourself about waiting. Its not like it has been this way for 6 months or a year. You have had regular check ups and I know your doctors are very thorough. This has recently changed and now you are getting it checked which is the right thing to do.

Im concerned that you are worrying yourself so much that your body is now focusing on every little twinge. We are always our own worst enemies! Try your very best to keep yourself busy and go get it checked out next week. A couple days is not going to change anything. Please try not to worry, it will not change what is going on inside your mouth. You know you have scar tissue inside your mouth after everything you have gone thru. All kinds of things can irritate our mouths.

Keep us posted!!!!

(((HUGS)))) and prayers to you!

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV