I saw the ENT in Pittsburgh this morning. The CtScan shows my jaw is broken and is creating worry in my Dr. He wanted to admit me today but I told or rather asked him if it could wait until Monday. He said what he was telling me was hid Medical Opinion. I go Moday Morning to meet with a plastic surgeon and right after be admitted to the Hospital. They will begin anti-biotice as soon as I am admitted to fatten me up a little. The feeding tube will be inserted thru my nose. With this nose, he could inser a 4 inch water drain. LOL Then they will after a week or so besin the surgeries I need. They also have to figure out which bone is good enough to make a new jaw. The lowering of my stomache will take sometime around then so they can put the other feeding tube in. It might end up above my stomache. He said a minumm of 3 1/2 weeks but probably more like 2 or 3 months but could be longer still. I have been told a few times that God must be saving me for something special. Maybe it's to see how much an individual can tolerate. If that is the reason, then I am all for it. Have a great day all and keep smiling.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here