Hi venkat - glad you're done! Couple of things - it's usually 2-3 weeks before you start to feel better. But hopefully in a months time you will be on the road to recovery! Ok I know you're in India so product wise Im not sure what's offered there - here I use tom's of maine natural alcohol free mouthwash - it's minty! I put a capful into my waterpik with a bunch of water (frankly I'm four months out and mint burns still) and spray it about my mouth used to help clear out the mess in there!! It has different settings - from weak to strong - and different attachmets - for cleaning between teeth and along the gums - and one for your tongue! If you cant get the mouthwash the waterpik with even baking soda and water will help!

And I know how you feel one small sore can cause all this - bizarre! Good luck!

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan