Thanks for the in-put and good wishes. Michael went to the dentist this morning and the dentist says it is infected worse than it was Monday when he saw him last time. Monday the dentist said it was getting better, but now is worse again. He put him on yet another antibiotic. He was on amoxicillin for 10 days (last day was Monday) and now he is on augementin. These local dentists here do NOT seem to know a lot about oral cancer patients and their problems. I do have a call into his oncologist who we pretty much trust. I do worry too about all the different rounds of antibiotics he has been on since the cancer for various things. Just when we are getting semi close to that five year mark more problems are coming up. Just want him to feel better and my stomach to stop hurting also. Thanks again.

Barbara S
C/G to Michael age 64, stage 1 base of tongue SC cancer and a stage one for a couple lymph nodes, diagnosed 09/12/06, IMRT radiation 10/24/06 to 12/05/06 , last PET / CT scan 11/7/11 - still cancer free!!!