Hi I am a new member as well. I am 21 years old. I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue on the right side of my tongue. I was diagnosed in April of last year. I had first partial glossectomy to remove the tumor, then I started seven weeks of radiation and was enrolled in Cetuximab clinical trials. Unfortunately, it came back, so I stopped Cetuximab and started regular chemo, Taxol I think. Lost some of my hair, was not able to eat, mouth was dry, taste buds completely messed up. Lost a whole bunch of weight. I was obese, over 300 lbs and went down to 250. I finished radiation and chemo in July. I went in and got nodes implanted in my neck at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento in August. Went back to work and was able to eat hamburgers and burritos cancer came back so I had a hemiglossectomy and removal of the lymph nodes of the right side of my neck in December of last year. Spent holidays in the hospital. Had trach and PEG tube put in. I left hospital in January, had trach taken out in March. Just had a biopsy of my mouth and another CT scan. My left side of my neck is inflamed from the radiation. I believe that it is coming back unfortunately. I have a PET scan scheduled for tomorrow I just started work last week. I have a speech impediment, can drink smoothies and milkshakes, and on good days experiment with real food. I'm taking liquid Vicodin, ibuprofen pills for the jaw arthritis trazodone and Celexa for depression. Uh yeah,I feel alone and frustrated with my diagnosis. I am not sure what to do anymore. I feel like no one understands what I am going through in my family. Can anyone please just talk to me and give me some advice on how I should go about all of this bull-- that is occurring right now