Dave

For someome so young you are so wise! Thank you for the kind words. I am so touched by the support I have received.And I , like your mum believe that God throws things at people only if they can handle it, but geez, I wish He didn't trust me so much!! Mother Theresa said that and I thought how true!!

I have to get through this, there is no other option. But, as a human being, there are times when I have to give in to my emotions and at the moment, I feel like crap!! But, hey, tomorrow is another day and I will face it when it comes!

How are you doing now? What side effects are you experiencing from your radiation? And do you know how many nodes were positive?

I thank you again for your support. Tell your mum she has raised a fine young man, one she should be very proud of.

Take care

Liza

SCC of the Buccal Mucosa (R cheek)- T1N0M0.10 hour Surgery on 27/9/10 involving resection with freeflap from radial forearm..clear margins. Neck dissection..negative nodes.Trachy, NGT, no rad or chemo needed at the time. Neck lump positive for SCC..again! MND 14/2/11. Waiting to have chemo and rads