Thank you Nancy. I never thought I would have to endure such pain and agony. I have good days (and today is one of them) and I have bad days. I don't want to let her out of my sight. Just seeing her makes my heart swell with love and strength. So I will keep relying on friends and family and continue to pray.

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she was a very special person to you as well as a lot of other people. Keep her memory alive and with you each and every day. One idea is to find a perennial flower in her favorite color and give one to family and friends to plant in her honor. And you make a special garden around your house and when people want to give you a present whether it be for your birthday, anniversary or mother's day ask them to contribute something to this special garden. This could be a special place for you to be when you want to feel closer to her. Anyway, God Bless to you. And thanks again for your kind words.

Letitia Baker mother of beautiful 26 year old daughter who is my best friend. Squamous carcinoma Stage 1. T1N0N0