THANK YOU ALL - "Okay" news - "take 2 aspirin and see me in 6-8 weeks" You guys really are life and sanity savers. What would I do without you. The lump is, they believe a lump. Actually this same lump showed up on the last CT and is actually smaller now than it was 4 months ago. The radiologist do their usual dance about "could be tumour but it is smaller...." "no conclusive evidence of metastic disease...". Lord how I hate that statement. Are the radiologists who read these things ever committal about anything or is the entire report on big CYA document? That part drives me nuts.

I probably should feel foolish for worrying but all I feel is relieved!! Surgeon will follow up with appointment in 6-8 weeks.

Today is the 3rd anniversary of the end of treatment for my 2nd cancer. 3 years ago today was my last radiation appointment.

On Feb 19th it will be 7 years since my first diagnosis and today I happened to run into my surgeon's nurse from 7 years ago. She was SUCH a caring kind soul and I was very fond of her and sad when she left to go with with clinical trials.

Strange how things happen eh?

From a very tired (up until 4am) but relieved Donna!!

Hugs and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all. I cannot promise I won't be coming to the "support well" again, and I appreciate knowing that that is okay.

Luv ya all

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)