I'm not married to him at least not legally on paper, we have been together since 1/16/98. He has life insurance I think his mom took it out on him many years ago. I told him to ask her if she has it still or what but of course he has not and I'm not gonna ask her either(she's mean) lol so if not...we will cross that bridge IF we come to it. I don't really buy anything special I do keep yogurt for him, sherbert, ice cream, choco syrup, creamed soups in can( i am a big cook so I always am making a big ol pot of some kind of soup every sunday especially now)I have individual packets of different flavored instant potatoes, jars of different gravies. BUT he won't eat "maybe" once a day. He says he drinks his boost and ensure and that canned stuff and I have found out lies to his family also, but I'm not blind, I bought a 12 pack of vanilla boost at least 1 1/2 weeks ago! and there are still 6 left. He is an alchoholic and when he drinks his beer, he don't/won't eat. I have given up. He chose cigarettes and beer over his life, or he just thinks he is invinsible since he's also in remission for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma since 08 too plus now this. I'm at a loss for words and feelings. I'm just making myself stressed and I'm not going to do that anymore because of somebody who won't take care of himself. I have to do something maybe drastic and make him leave. Either that will help him or it won't and if it won't it won't be on my head that I failed to help him get better it will all be on him. His father died of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma after 13 yrs in remission. Ya think any of this would smack this guy upside the head and make him realize his days are numbered if he don't change his evil ways? Nope not him.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed