Sorry Gabe, Ive not heard of that medicine. I was waiting to see if you had any responses. Maybe its not something we use here in the states. If you find anything out about it let us know.

Im curious about the reason behind putting you on an antidepressant. Do you feel depressed or upset? Is this to calm you down before going to the doctor since its so stressful to go back for checkups?

I think its completely normal for all of us to get nervous about our checkups. I sure do get jittery about seeing my oncologists. Just walking down the hall at the cancer center brings back awful memories, I always walk really fast to get thru that hall. I go to my ENT frequently and dont get nervous at all about seeing that doc or my plastic surgeons. Guess Im just a bit goofy smile

I also wanted to ask you about the debulking. Was this an outpatient procedure when you had it done before? How sore were you afterwards? Please tell me everything you know about that. Im looking into another surgery to fix my jawline and wondering about the debulking. I had it done once while I was in the hospital and it was done in the OR.

Hope you are feeling ok, my friend smile

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy