My mouth is still driving me crazy and hurting like hell has built it's biggest fire in it. I am down to 152 and it seems I am losing about a lb a day right now. Everything hurts and burns . It at times feels like the bone is disintagrating and feels like I have chips floating between my cheek and gums. This evening as I was force feeding, I put my finger inside and felt for the 1st time. The bone has a very sharp edge and that is where the pain on the left lower jaw bone is. The right side of my tongue muscle has a nice size nasty hurting lump to divide the pain to both left and right. I will call my Oncologist and ENT after I get moved this weekend, but this crap sure lets you know you are still alive. Maybe a 3rd set of teeth and growing a new right side of my tongue?? LOL I wish. Just airing it out all but know I will catch it from some of you. Thanks for listening.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here