Christine.

Thanks but I confess that as usual, I game the system by having some percocet ready to crush and syringe down my brand new tube before I get into the car. I am amazed at the stawarts here (like Wanda's husband) who go without prescription pain killers the entire TX. Especially since with the exception of the fentanyl patches, the pain pills for cancer are the same ones I used to take recreationally forty plus years ago. I couldn't pass them up when they were finally legal although the high factor seemed to elude me this time around.
I am envious of how efficient your doctors are, I have to wait at least a half hour plus they insist on making a big deal of it, replete with wheeling me into a surgery room on a gurney etc. I protested I could walk, but they claim it's insurance issues.

It was quite a shock to have the balloon fail, but actually very good timing. The newest bump up to 75mg on my Thyroid pills has emboldened me to fly out with my wife to Albuquerque to visit Santa Fe and Taos next Thursday. Having it fail on the trip was one concern that I won't have. I will post my TSA stories upon return.
Charm

Last edited by Charm2017; 05-28-2010 11:37 AM. Reason: typos

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13