So here I am stressing about tuesday's PET scan. Why would I be concerned when I know for sure that it will be clear, just as the last 3 have been? Only one explanation, I'm a worry wart. I never used to consider myself a worry wart. I always figured "whatever comes along, I'll deal with it then". But now, I've had a sore throat for the past few weeks which is no doubt due to the fact that alergy season is here (the almond orchards are in bloom, pretty to look at but miserable for allergies) And Dr. Yuh, my RO did a scope last week and said my throat looks fine, but still, there's that nagging thought..
Also there's been a sore spot on the side of my tongue the past few days that is no doubt due to rubbing against the rather rough molar filling on that side but still, I'm worried about that. I'm two years past treatments now with hopefully SOME years yet to come but a guy can drive himself crazy worrying about every little thing wrong. Guess I'd better get used to being a worry wart.

David R. 65 yr old male non-smoker, light drinker, stage 3 or 4, depending on which doc you ask, scc rt. tonsil, 2 nodes, 7 weeks radiation and chemo. No surgery. Teatment ended 3/20/08. PET scan 8/08 showed no cancer.
And now, as of oct, 2010, caregiver to wife, Linda, with breast cancer.
May, 2013, Linda diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. Enuf already.