Hi All

Something I've notice recently on this second time around, and goes back to something I experienced the first time with radiation/chemo. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or can clue me in on what's going on.

Seems last fall I was getting cold easily, and now air conditioning sends me searching for the long sleeve shirts. Now in this part of the world they tend to run the air con full force, electricity is still cheap. But my wife will complain she's burning up and I'm comfortable. Temps have been in the mid to high 80's and I'just as comfortable without the aircon.

Also noticing the old getting dizzy when I get up from sitting etc again, that just started a few days ago. Maybe all related, is my blood thinning out again because of the radiation maybe?

Any one else notice this as the weather (at least in some parts of the U.S.) gets warmer?

Bob

SCC Tongue, stage IV diagnosed Sept, 2002, 1st radical neck dissection left side in Sept, followed by RAD/Chemo. Discovered spread to right side nodes March 2003, second radical neck dissection April, followed by more RAD/Chemo.