Angelia,

This is a very stressful period (like it isn't always!!) of our Tx as our doctor "lifeline" has been cut since our daily rad is completed and it also can be the worst physical period so don't ever think you are bothering anyone here. Heck that's our main purpose, to ease the Tx and recovery process on all of us.

Just keep in mind that every new day brings you one day closer to the end of this dark tunnel. Look how far you have come from I think I can to I know I can and now to almost I F*%$@!*^ just did it!!

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.