This will make you laugh.

My wife, my caregiver, my savior, who goes by Chef Jo Gonzalez on HSN, the Food Network and regular TV, was on our CBS affiliate Thursday and if you want to see something funny, watch the link below.

Notice her tapping the shoulder of the 1st Host coming from the left side of the screen at the very beginning. The Host had just introduced my wife as Jo Fernandez. The Host was reading from the teleprompter and it was a mistake as you will see. This was the 2nd time she had used Fernandez, the first being about 20 seconds before in a promo commercial before the Hosts moved to her set. I was trying to get the producers attention but my wife was not willing to wait. What's funnier is the remarks and gesters she was making to the audience off screen and you can only see the Hosts' reactions to some of her comments in the background. This was a live show with a live audience. Enjoy.

http://www.studio10.tv/day/thursday/segment.aspx/55370/Cookin_Cuban

Once there Click on

Video:

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.