Hey Lauren, Dianne again! About the spicy food..I know-eveything tastes hot to me. All I ever seem to ask is "does this taste hot to you?" At home I cook sooo bland @ restaurants I get the salad dressing on the side, so it's up to me how much to add. When ordered food is to spicy, I drink tons of water (w/no ice) so I could gulp it fast!!! Even toothpaste is hot! I am using Crest toothpaste "Cavity Protection" LOVE it, it's like a toothpaste "mousse" Also buy a INTERPLAK- I love that too. Even after I have brushed & rinsed my teeth, I can't believe how much debris still comes out! (gross right?) During Tx I could hardly stand the setting at 1, now I have it set all the way to 10. I'm in the same boat girlfriend! So many of us are. What a help to have people a "click" away that understand! This site is the best! Dianne

BOT T3N2M0 No surgery, 38radiation treatments,4 chemo rounds, peg removed 11/08, still have a port. Treatments ended 6/20/08. So far, so Good ! "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much !"

*** Admin update --- Dianne has passed away on August 25, 2015 ***