Hi Lauren from LA, this is Dianne from NY. I also have begun dating again! I am able to eat soup, salads & pasta's dinning home or out. I had 6 esophogus dilation surgeries, I hope the rough salad keeps it open. At the last dilation (open to 17) the Dr. said I would probably need to be "stretched" every 3 months for life! Well, that was last Nov.!!! I'm eating OK! My ? to you is in re: to dating...How is kissing(I mean really kissing) w/dry mouth? Also, when is a good time to tell someone about the cancer? I joined match.com and have had a few good dates. But some I told via email, before we met...I never heard from again. I have turkey neck, & permanent discoloring in the front of my neck (that was not rad.) so I look like I have health issues.(eventhough I'm FINE) I'll take any & all advice!!! Thanks, Dianne

BOT T3N2M0 No surgery, 38radiation treatments,4 chemo rounds, peg removed 11/08, still have a port. Treatments ended 6/20/08. So far, so Good ! "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much !"

*** Admin update --- Dianne has passed away on August 25, 2015 ***