Posted By: sigrid OCF Newsletter? - 02-27-2003 04:11 PM
I'm just curious... does the newsletter exist? I signed up some time ago but have not received it, neither by e-mail or otherwise.
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: OCF Newsletter? - 02-27-2003 07:13 PM
The newsletter is in progress, if you signed up for it, you will get it by email when it is complete.
Posted By: Joanna Re: OCF Newsletter? - 02-28-2003 12:58 AM
Ah...this must have been one of my "moments" because I missed anything about a sign up. I would like to do this if someone will kindly point me in the right direction. Thank you.
Joanna
Posted By: elem510 Re: OCF Newsletter? - 02-28-2003 06:44 PM
Newsletter? Sign up?? I must have been absent that day. Is it too late to sign up? LM
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: OCF Newsletter? - 02-28-2003 08:18 PM
Please go to the very first page of the web site, http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org and look at the bottom of the page. I know many of you do not wander around or read the main body of the site. I can tell from the web server reports at the end of each month, for instance the first page of the message board receives more hits than any other page in the site. This is how I know that we get over a million hits per month, or that people in 76 different countries accessed the site last month. But I try to keep updating the meat of facts within the OCF site and it is worth looking at once in awhile. For sure it is easier sometimes to ask a question here... but often the answer is right in the site. As to the newletter, I am still writing it. As my work load permits, it will get done, and emailed to everyone who is on the list.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum