Posted By: ConnieT what should we expect from CT scan tomorrow? - 11-14-2018 02:16 AM
radiologist ordered a CT scan to be done. Not sure what to expect when we go to hear results on Thursday. I know they were waiting for the swelling to go down to see how things look. I'm more nervous about this than I was in the beginning as we already knew it was cancer.

Any thoughts or experience appreciated.
((hugs)) Not sure what to say to make you feel better, but lots of hugs. I hope the scan is clear and this will all be over for you soon.
thank you. I guess some realty might hit the fan. I don't know if he messed up his health with 3 months of starvation or not. It's just scary.
Posted By: Magnum Re: what should we expect from CT scan tomorrow? - 11-18-2018 12:43 AM
Lots and lots of {{{Hugs}}} - I'll say a prayer for you tonight that the scan gives you good news!
thank you! I posted somewhere here? that the tumor was great reduced. air way is open again. It was pretty much closed before treatment. Dec 18th is the PET scan and results on Dec 20.

He got the usual lecture about lack of nutrition and probably tired because of lack of minerals and vitamins....now let's see if he feeds himself. They told him that he is capable of doing tube feedings by himself.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum