Posted By: Shaixx3 Multiple symptoms - 06-29-2022 08:15 PM
Hello. I’m reaching out in regards to some symptoms and advice. I’m a hypchondriac and tend to be dramatic about the slightest symptoms lol but it seems like there’s a gang of symptoms at once or gradually has been coming on. The symptoms are as followed (lengthy detailed list in order)

Notes:

Ear & mouth issue

Oral cancer symptoms

1. coughing, hoarse voice & sore throat(pain 2/10) possibly been from a cold I had or/and smoking
2. Food going down slover (not often) No history of pain or issues when swallowing in general
3. oral thrush—possibly from yeast infection. Noticed 6/11 or 6/12
4. Bumps on the left side of the tongue. Painless. I noticed bumps from 6/12. Then on right side after. They were red now the same color as my tongue. Minor improvement not much
5. 1 canker sore on right side of tongue that away in a few days
6. Headaches, top of the head, right side. Discomfort when leaning over. Headache lasted a week on & off. Pain 4/10
7. Pain in back of teeth, resolved in a day
8. Ear fullness, pain under ears, ear popping sensation, ringing sound. tinnitus?
Posted By: Nels Re: Multiple symptoms - 06-30-2022 07:18 PM
Hi Shiaxx3,

So sorry you are going thru this. Can you please provide background details so we can better comment - diagnosis? biopsy? Surgery? Treatment? Reading this post, I am guessing you are receiving radiation treatment for oral cancer. Once we have a better understanding, we may be able to offer some advice.

Stay safe and keep the faith,
Nels
Posted By: Shaixx3 Re: Multiple symptoms - 07-03-2022 02:06 PM
Hi there. No diagnoses yet. These are just the symptoms of what I’m suspecting it is
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum