Posted By: ChristineB Passing of a very special lady - 12-09-2015 05:38 PM
It is with a broken heart I relay the passing of a dear friend and OCF member Cindy721. She battled a long fight and went thru more than any one person should endure. Cindy passed peacefully yesterday Dec 8, 2015 at 12:15pm with her beloved husband Ted, mother and cousin Linda by her bedside. I spent some time with Cindy yesterday morning and held her hand for the last time.

Cindy wrote this message to her friends and family shortly before she passed away...

If anyone asks how I want to be remembered, please say the following about me:
"I want people to realize I am no longer trapped in this body prison, and I will be free and whole. I want to be remembered by all the good and loving times spent together, not in sadness."

Here is the link to her profile where you can read her posts.

Cindy721 profile
Posted By: tamvonk Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-09-2015 08:49 PM
Sad news indeed.
RIP Cindy. Loving thought to her Husband Ted and Family.
Tammy
Posted By: PaulB Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-10-2015 04:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear of Cindy's passing, and may she rest in peace.
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-11-2015 02:48 AM
RIP, My condolences on her passing. Semper-i Bob
Posted By: Gabe Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-12-2015 04:28 AM
RIP Cindy. I will miss you as will many others. My condolences to Ted and family!
Posted By: Neicy Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-14-2015 04:47 AM
RIP Cindy.
Posted By: donfoo Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-15-2015 07:30 AM
You are free Cindy. RIP
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-16-2015 08:55 PM
Cindys memorial will be on Saturday 12/19/15. Anyone in the area can attend. Please wear nothing black, the event is to be a celebration of Cindys life.

Cindy's obituary

Cindy's donor drive page
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: Passing of a very special lady - 12-17-2015 11:08 AM
Cindy was indeed a very special lady, I had the pleasure of meeting her in person in 2010 and we became friends because of our common enemy - oral cancer. She had a tough journey but never gave up fighting. She loved life, loved to laugh and had a lot of friends who loved her.

RIP Cindy! I will miss you and never forget you. My condolences to Ted and your family.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum