Posted By: sweety Hello - 06-30-2004 10:49 AM
Hi everyone

I suddenly realised I never introduced myself, just dived straight in. smile

I am sweety. I had Cervical Cancer which is now in remission but unfortunately I now have Metastatic squamous neck cancer.

I am currently going through radiation and chemo and feel bloudy awful! please excuse my language, hence the very short barely illegible posts I may make. apologies in advance.

Sweety smile
Posted By: Uptown Re: Hello - 06-30-2004 11:24 AM
Hi Sweety!

I noticed you around and want to welcome you. I am sorry you are having to go through this after all you have already had to endure.

Hang in there, it will get better.

Ed
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello - 06-30-2004 12:26 PM
Hi Sweety,

Just dive right in anytime. We are glad you found us and hope we can offer support for you as you go through your treatment.

Sorry you feel so bad.
As you have proven so far, "cancer is a word, not a sentence"

You take care and welcome,
Dinah
Posted By: helen.c Re: Hello - 06-30-2004 12:41 PM
Hi Sweety,
Glad you found us.. vent all you want here.. we all understand the pressure that cancer places on you.. Keep us up to date with what is happening to you with your treatment plan.. someone here will have walked the road ahead of you..
Sunshine... love and hugs
Helen
Posted By: Leena Re: Hello - 06-30-2004 10:08 PM
Hi, Sweety,
I'm sorry you are feeling awful. As you can tell, this is the right place for you, and whatever questions or complaints or screams you have, this is the place to post them.
I am good at whining myself.
A day at a time -
Leena
Posted By: Lynn Re: Hello - 07-01-2004 04:22 AM
Hello Sweety,

Welcome to board. I had not seen you come in through the "back door" so I'm glad you took a moment to introduce yourself. I too have distant reoccurance of SCC. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this again. The journey isn't quite so bad when walking it with others so come and join the journey with a sincere group of people who seem to really care. This board has been a huge part of my life since I finished Tx.

God Bless You
Lynn
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum