Posted By: ConnieT I had cottage cheese...so good! - 12-21-2018 10:37 PM
husband tried cottage cheese today....well, I guess it was like the best tasting food ever! I have to chuckle a little at his excitement over cottage cheese. The only food he has tasted that wasn't good so far was baby food in the tubes, some fruit. He said it tasted like catsup so I said, why don't you dip those french fries you are desperate for in that? he did not see it as humorous! I tasted the fruits, they taste fine like they are supposed to.

This is the first food he said tasted off. I told him how fortunate he is as he is oblivious to what others experience. I make sure he knows what others deal with!
Posted By: VirgoMomof3Boys Re: I had cottage cheese...so good! - 12-24-2018 04:42 AM
Glad to hear he enjoyed his cottage cheese! lol I'm happy for him that food has for the most part tasted good to him through this process. So many things we take for granted until cancer! I'll be thrilled for the day I can indulge in cookie dough and it tastes like the best thing on earth again. smile
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum