Posted By: Uptown Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-06-2006 01:21 AM
I know it has been a while since she last posted but I was just wondering if anyone keeps in touch with her.

Thanks,

Ed
Posted By: Cat Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-06-2006 04:26 PM
Hi Ed, I kept in touch with her for a while. I think she told me she is back at work. Otherwise
I haven't heard anything new. I'll check in
and see how she is.
Cathy
Posted By: minniea Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-07-2006 12:00 AM
Ed,
I've wondered about Vicki also. Hope we hear good news from or about her.
Minnie
Posted By: Cat Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-07-2006 01:43 PM
HI I'll let you know as soon as I hear from her.
Hopefully I'll hear something soon.
Cathy
Posted By: Cat Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-07-2006 01:43 PM
HI I'll let you know as soon as I hear from her.
Hopefully I'll hear something soon.
Cathy
Posted By: Mark Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-09-2006 12:20 AM
Ed, I sent her an e-mail two or more months ago and got no reply. I hope things are going well for her.
Posted By: Carol L Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-09-2006 10:48 AM
Hi, I wonder about Miss Vicki and Michael, I have tried to PM Michael but his mailbox is full. Has anyone heard from him? Thanks, Carol
Posted By: Cat Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 03-09-2006 06:36 PM
Hi Carol, No I haven't heard from Miss Vicky or
Michael and I used to write her son. I do hope
they are okay.
Cathy
Posted By: Miss Vicki Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 07-09-2006 02:54 AM
Hello to all, I am here just been trying to stay a float. No I am not back at work. I was doing some volunteer stuff which was very rewarding. I just had another surgery. OUCH!!! I am so tired of 'ole sawbones..I swear he just loves to cut on me. My face is so swollen right now I don't even look ANYONE I know! They had to take the titanium plate out that was holding my jaw bone together. The jaw bone was the bone from my left leg. They had to remove it because it was ripping thru my skin in two places. I had no choice. As usual anything that has anything to do with CANCER is. That is it tho,,,I am done with it all. I told my husband I can't and won't take or do anymore. There is a limit to any one persons amount of pain. I just hit it. Let me hear from you....I sure have missed everyone. This forum is always so so busy that one tends to get lost very quickly in it. Or I sure did. I would ask a question then it would be lost in the flow of things...Praying for us all....Miss Vicki
So glad to hear from you, Miss Vicki, even though the news isn't the greatest. Now that you have your own thread you can keep us up to date and find it easily. You have been missed!

I hope your pain is under control with the removal of the plate.

Sincerely,
Lisa
Posted By: Uptown Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 07-10-2006 11:26 PM
MISS VICKI!!

I am so glad to hear from you although it is not the best of news. I have certainly thought of you often and prayed for you even more. I am truly sorry things have been so difficult for so long. I will be praying for you and all the rest of us.

God bless,

Ed
Posted By: Carol L Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 07-11-2006 03:40 PM
Hi Vicki....oh my gosh!!! It is so awesome to hear from you! I think about you a lot, and of course my prayers are with you! Sorry you had to have yet another surgery. You are a tough woman and I know you will do okay....Love you, God Bless, Carol
Posted By: Carol L Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 07-11-2006 03:41 PM
And now, next question, where in the world is Michael? Has anybody heard from him or Seth? Thanks, Carol
Posted By: JAM Re: Has anyone heard from Miss Vicki? - 07-11-2006 07:46 PM
I have gotten 2 e-mails from Michael -1 in March and 1 in April. He seemed to be doing O.K. He and Seth took a good trip sometime during the Spring. He is worried about recurrance, like most of the rest of us. That's all I know. Amy
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum