Posted By: gnelson all's well - 10-30-2004 10:14 AM
Hi, I have not been back to the board in some time, and I just wanted to drop a line and let you all know I am well and cancer free. I have had all my plastic surgery, and now finished with dental work. I look good compared to what I did.There are still scars and some indents where jaw bone removed and flap had failed.There definately is life after cancer. Good luck to all of you
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: all's well - 11-01-2004 08:55 PM
I am so glad to hear that the reconstruction has all gone well. When you have time I know we would all like the long version of what the process was like. Perhaps you would consider writing a couple of pages (or more) of your story for the patient stories section of the web site (in the people section). Your path through all this would help others understand what it took. To those reading your post.... please take a look at gnelson's member number. Here since the very beginnings of the board, and definitely someone who is a valuable resource of information, and of course positive outcome!!!
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: all's well - 11-02-2004 05:10 PM
Hello gnelson,

Glad to hear such an upbeat posting. I would like to read the long posting on your treatment and recovery. It may help those who follow us.

Danny Boy
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum