Posted By: AzTarHeel MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-27-2004 11:01 PM
Greetings dear OCF Friends, Eric here.

Just wanted to pass along the great news from today
Posted By: Nicki Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-27-2004 11:18 PM
Wonderful, awesome, uplifting news, Eric! I am thrilled for you and for Pam smile !!! Can't wait for Tom to get to this point in time. It is getting rougher each day, but we are looking to the end of the tunnel already.

Best of luck in your move......job search was successful, I pray? Let us know where it is you are settling...we pass through the great state often smile
Hugs and kisses - and much love to you, too!'
Nicki
Posted By: minniea Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-27-2004 11:27 PM
Eric, I am sooooooooo HAPPY for you!!! laugh laugh laugh
That is the most wonderful news I have gotten today............how does it feel to float??
Love,
Minnie
Posted By: aussieh Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-27-2004 11:29 PM
FanTASTIC news, Eric cool

Congratulations to you and Pam. What a wonderful world!

Love and light from Helen
Posted By: Candace Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-27-2004 11:38 PM
Congratulations! Excellent news!! Life is sweet! laugh laugh laugh My brother shares this anniversary month with you - 12 months of clear exams for him too! Thanks for sharing - Candace

Sister to guy w/base of tongue cancer, stage IV, Dx 4/03,finished Tx 9/04
Posted By: Cathy G Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 08:44 AM
Eric,

It's great to hear such overwhelmingly upbeat news! I hope all your future tests will be just as good. Good luck also with your move to NC.

Cathy
Posted By: helen.c Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 09:10 AM
Yah Way To Go Eric
Fantastic news, when you dance on the table can we have photos!!!! See you in Vegas next year, maybe we can both dance on the table!!!
Sunshine... love and hugs
Helen
Posted By: Kris Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 11:09 AM
Eric!

Too cool news!! There is nothing more sweet than to hear "all clear" Here's to many, many more cool - Kris
Posted By: Eileen Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 12:50 PM
Great News Eric. Hope you will have many more. You're right time to celebrate. Since you didn't dance on the table, walk on a few clouds.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: KirkGeorgia Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 05:28 PM
Eric, congrats on the good news. "All clear" is now my favorite phrase. Here's praying for all future reports to be the same.
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 08:15 PM
Hello Eric,

Great to hear such great news for both you and Pam. I am so happy for both of you. Good luck on your move to NC. Always exciting to meet new people and discover new places to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

Danny Boy
Posted By: Debbie Domer/Caregiver Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 09:41 PM
Hey Eric and Pam,
Praise God and congratulations...no better news that you received! Also, good luck with the move. We are trying ourselves to settle into Birmingham...13 hrs. from friends and family. But that's okay because Dan is back to work and remembering where we were just 6 months ago nudges me to thank God everyday!
God bless,
Debbie
Posted By: Uptown Re: MRI Results: All Clear!!! - 09-28-2004 11:05 PM
Eric (and Pam of course),

I am delighted to hear of your great news! I can feel your happiness as you take us, blow-by-blow, through the events of the day. Thank you so much for sharing such joyous news.

As a reporter, though, I have to point out that you had a slight typo in your post. I believe you meant to say that Pam was the best wife "for you" because I have EXACTLY that many reasons Susan is the best wife (FOR ME, that is)! eek

I once read (and heard) that behind every great man is a woman. Funny how I have thought of that saying so many times the past year, resounding as I remember it. I just have to add that sometimes that great woman was in front of me, too! About the only joy as great is a child and you will soon experience that as well.

You, my friend, are a true warrior and a great man! Best wishes for a smooth transition and a long and fulfilling future with many more "all clears"!

Ed
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum