Posted By: Brian Hill Vitamix blender - 05-26-2022 02:41 PM
Just a heads up for those eating with the help of a blender or anyone who just wants one to add some healthy smoothies to their diet or use for general cooking prep. Vitamix is having a sale for a couple days on their model 750 which is refurbished to new, and has a multi year guarantee. This is the same unit that OCF buys to use in our donations to those with a financial disparity and life long PEG tube dependency caused by oral cancer. They are bullet proof and I use mine every day of the year to eat all my foods. They are still expensive at $349, but this is the discounted price OCF normally buys them at. So that’s a $150 savings. You can buy them online right now directly from Vitamix. These sales usually are limited and very short, only a few days. Take advantage if you can.
Posted By: Julie916 Re: Vitamix blender - 02-25-2023 02:14 AM
Any idea of when they'll have another sale?
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: Vitamix blender - 02-25-2023 04:35 AM
There is no rhyme or reason that I can see when they do. They can go for a year without one or have four one year. If you choose to buy from OCF, we will get you the best prevailing price on the unit you want and depending on their small discount to us, pass a few percent on to you as well. Your unit will be shipped to you by Vitamix so they will have your name, address and you will have a registration number from them, which is important if you should ever have a warrantee issue. If you need help choosing a unit that will create PEG compatible blends we can help. Your order will need to be called into OCF not done in the online store, at 949-723-4400.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum