Posted By: ChristineB Please check - 09-01-2017 09:28 PM
It has come to my attention many of our members have not checked their private messages (PMs). I know our site has so many options and things to learn when first joining our group, plus many people simply are not feeling well. Id like to take a couple minutes and explain in detail how to check your PMs. Take a look at the menu bar where it says Forums, My Stuff, etc. If you have a tiny flashing envelope next to the My Stuff tab click on it to get your PMs. You can also click on the My Stuff words or the small downward facing arrow next to it. On the drop down menu click on Private Messages and it will take you to your inbox. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. I will always do my best to help you.

Thank you!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Please check - 03-06-2018 01:38 PM
Can anyone who has been a member less than 6 months please check their PM's? I send a welcome message to new members who have been diagnosed with OC. The info in the welcome message makes navigating our forum very simple and has instructions how to make your signature. Its important to add a signature, its what we do around here. Do not include any identifying info such as your full name or treatment center. Having a signature greatly help us to better help you.

Thank you!!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum