Posted By: Gary Amazon donations - 06-16-2014 09:58 PM
I was just made aware that you can order directly from Amazon and still have .5% of all purchases go to OCF, without going through the OCF site. You only have to sign up once and it doesn't cost anything. Just designate Oral Cancer Foundation (in Newport, CA) Go to: smile.amazon.com and designate OCF.

But that's not all. You must bookmark Amazon Smile once you've signed up and click on that link to Amazon to have the donation go to OCF.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Amazon donations - 06-16-2014 10:49 PM
Gary, I believe this is different than going thru the Amazon link on this page. When someone clicks on the Amazon box, OCF receives 5-7% of a kickback. A few months ago someone else posted about the Amazon Smile program. That program gives OCF much less than our normal kickback. Sorry, I cant find the thread anymore.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Amazon donations - 06-17-2014 12:22 AM
Found it! I knew it had to still be there somewhere. Check the conversation from last November.

Amazon thread

Posted By: Gary Re: Amazon donations - 06-19-2014 01:36 AM
Thanks Christina, I'll add a new Amazon link.
Posted By: gmcraft Re: Amazon donations - 06-19-2014 02:37 PM
Christine and Gary, does OCF get a kickback if we shop through amazon.ca (or for that matter, amazon.co.uk)? I know there are not that many Canuck members, but it would still be a source of donations for OCF.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum