Posted By: youngerag Make a Donation and Order the T-Shirts - 05-31-2002 07:07 PM
I know I have been posting on here for awhile but I just got around to ordering and donating to the foundation. Today, I received my T-Shirts and they are the finest quality going. In addition to posting and helping out people, we also need to help the foundation financially if at all possible. I know some people can't, so don't feel obligated by this post. I'm going to be a very proud wearer of the T-Shirt as are my husband and best friend that I'm giving one as a gift. Just thought I would pass this information along. Thanks for your work Brian.

Anne
Posted By: Brian Hill Re: Make a Donation and Order the T-Shirts - 06-01-2002 11:13 PM
Thank you for the donation. Your generosity will help build the information on this site. Specifically your money will be spent to put up a PEG feeding page, and two new pages in the emotional aspects section... one on family members and one on dealing with treatments. These would have waited months without your help. Thank you for taking an active role in helping others and giving not only of your time on the boards, but in the form of a donation.
Posted By: Ilene Re: Make a Donation and Order the T-Shirts - 06-03-2002 01:30 PM
Anne, Thanks for your post which reminded me that I also wanted to make a donation. The electronic equivalent of "the check is in the mail" has been completed and my T-shirt is also on order. Thank you Brian for all of your efforts.
ilene
Posted By: Packer 66 Re: Make a Donation and Order the T-Shirts - 06-03-2002 02:41 PM
where are the tee shirts, and how do we order them???????
Posted By: Ilene Re: Make a Donation and Order the T-Shirts - 06-03-2002 03:36 PM
Go to www.oralcancerfoundation.org/foundation_products.htm
or
On the page www.oralcancerfoundation.org/enter.htm
go to Related Products, then Foundation Products
You will also be given an opportunity to make a donation if you wish to do so to help keep and expand this incredible site.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum