Posted By: Bob Whyte Happy Fathers Day - 06-16-2013 11:34 AM
Just like to wish every Father in our OCF Family a very Happy Day and enjoy our families while we still can, also remember the Dads from OCF who are no longer here and remember their families!!!! Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: Teacher Karen Re: Happy Fathers Day - 06-16-2013 05:50 PM
I second that, Bob! And thank you to all of our Dads and Fathers who have been our wonderful supportive caregivers during this adventure. My 83 year-old dad came up to Stanford every week throughout radiation to take me to lunch and give me love and support. And my husband has been there lovingly with me through every minute of this experience. Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Karen
Posted By: tina77 Re: Happy Fathers Day - 06-16-2013 06:11 PM
Ditto from me - my dad came half way across the country to look after me. He tried so hard not to cry when he saw me in ICU, to be brave for me.

He is an amazing man, and there are no words to express how fortunate I am that he is my dad!
Posted By: julieann Re: Happy Fathers Day - 06-16-2013 07:27 PM
I, too, want to wish all you Fathers (both patients and caregivers) a very Happy Father's Day. My prayers to all of you, and especially David R. We will survive!!!!

Julieann
Posted By: KP5 Re: Happy Fathers Day - 06-16-2013 08:45 PM
Thinking of Bev and her son today. This has to be an amazingly painful day! If it makes me miss our Charm, can't imagine them!
Happy Father's Day in Heaven Charm! Miss you so much.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum