Posted By: Cookey Thankyou All - 07-31-2007 11:01 AM
Robin and i would like to say a very big thankyou to all the members of the OCF who have supported us so wholeheartedly over the last six months,and to those who have followed my blog and sent PM's and E-mails God bless you.

Soon i will start a new journey of my own and i hope i will be able to return to the board as a thoroughly qualified advocate and be able to help some one else who is starting their fight against this treachourous disease.

There will be a collection at Robs funeral and it will be divided between OCF and The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice

much love to all my friends

Liz
Posted By: billy.calcutt Re: Thankyou All - 07-31-2007 11:46 AM
All the best to you Liz. You are a courageious woman who has nothing but my utmost respect. I think you are a great, great person Liz.You should be very proud of yourself for being such a good caregiver.

Billy
Posted By: stressedcanuck Re: Thankyou All - 07-31-2007 10:43 PM
Liz,

My deepest condolences on your loss. We are thinking of you and I hope I can find the kind of strength you've continually shown throughout Robin's battle.

Sincerely,

Elaine
Posted By: sharlee Re: Thankyou All - 07-31-2007 10:53 PM
Liz

I would have been NO WHERE ELSE ,,but by your side. I have admired you , laughed with you and cried with you. And Robin as well..I have felt his Pain and his Joy and he was truley a lucky man to have such as a wonderful woman such as yourself by his side.

My thoughts are with you in these times to come and we are still always here..to me you have become a part of my "special family as so many here have"

SHar
Posted By: DM32ASA Re: Thankyou All - 07-31-2007 11:58 PM
Liz,

Just want you to know I am thinking of you. I know the weeks ahead will not be easy. We are here to help walk with you on your new journey.

Take Care
Diane
Posted By: suelynny25 Re: Thankyou All - 08-01-2007 04:13 PM
Liz,
I am so sorry for your loss,my prayers and thoughts are with you.May God Bless You and Keep You Safe.
Your Friend

Lynn
Posted By: AngAk Re: Thankyou All - 08-01-2007 07:00 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Your details of this journey you have taken will help those of us who may be on that same journey as caretakers. I thank you for your openess.
Posted By: emmylou1951 Re: Thankyou All - 08-01-2007 07:39 PM
Liz: You were the very first person to respond to my first post when Buzz was newly diagnosed. You'll never know what that meant to us! I realize that there are no words to comfort you at this time. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, and we will always be here for you, just as you and Robin have been for us!
Lois & Buzz in NC
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: Thankyou All - 08-02-2007 07:04 PM
Liz, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You have been a Super Trooper thru all this, Robin could not have had a better person in his corner God Bless. Bob
Posted By: lee33 Re: Thankyou All - 08-05-2007 10:28 PM
Liz, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a strong woman. May your new journey be a good one and may Rob's journey be peaceful.
Posted By: BarbT Re: Thankyou All - 08-05-2007 10:35 PM
Liz you are in our prayers.. you give so much to the people around you and it means alot..sorry to hear of your loss we will be thinking of you...Barb and EzJim...
Posted By: Talbill Re: Thankyou All - 08-06-2007 09:14 PM
Liz,I am sorry to read about Rob. You are in our prayers and we wish the bestto you always. Bill
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum